- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied or happy with your item then we will gladly exchange it or refund you subject to the returns policy as set out below.
Extended Christmas gift return period
- Orders placed for gifts during Christmas between the 1st and 22nd December may be returned for a refund so as long as you notify us by the 8th January subject to the policy as set out below.
- It is ok to try on dresses, corsets or costume for size, but please note it is easy for us to tell if they have been used rather than tried on. Swimwear and Lingerie items may only be tried on over clothing. Items of a more intimate nature such as thongs, knickers bodysuits, bras etc cannot be returned once they have been opened. Boots and shoes must be tried on over clothing such as socks or stockings and be tried on a carpet only. We will not accept returns on shoes or boots that have been tried on hard surfaces or pavements.
- If you wish to return an item or cancel your order you must notify us within 7 days the after receiving your item.
- No returns are accepted unless you have contacted us first.
- Customers may not get the full refund if stockings have been worn or only part of the item purchased is returned
- Customers may not get the full refund if items are returned and have been washed or smell of smoke, perfume or any other odour, or are not with their original tags.
- We request that items are returned as you received them in their original manufacturing package and unused condition.
- Please send goods back with a trackable service and keep hold of the receipt incase they are lost in transit as we do not take responsibility for items lost when you return them.
- Return requests or cancellations received 7 working days, the day after you received the goods we will refund you in full, this will include the refund of the item you paid and the refund of the standard delivery charge. We will not refund an express (non-standard) packaging and postage cost as these are considered special services over and above our standard delivery.
- Order returns after 7 days may not be refunded and it is at our discretion, we may in this case offer an exchange, we will not refund postage costs.
- Standard packing and posting for exchange items will not be charged unless a refund is asked.
- If you wish to return an item within 7 days the day after receiving your item then contact us for a return request. Cancellation under the distance seller regulations must be submitted in writing i.e via email.
- To submit a return request please get in touch with us by email or phone.
- You will then be given a return id and process on how to return the item and where to return your item.
- We will agree with you to either return the item for a refund or an exchange or credit note.
- Please post the item you wish to return to us as soon as possible, we recommend that you use a postal service with insurance as we are not responsible for any item lost in the post. If you wish to cancel the item you may choose for us to collect the item in which you shall pay for the service in advance.
- On return of your package we will determine whether you are eligible for a refund in accordance with our return policy.
- All refunds will be paid back in the credit or debit card you used to purchase the goods. Please allow a few days for your bank to register the payment as the banks process time may delay the payment.
- If the item is not acceptable by us we will return the item back to you with an explanation on the reason it was returned back to you. At this point the item will not be accepted by us for any further return and your payment will not be refunded.